A Flash of Blonde


   
Pretty cool, isn't it?  

After being missing in action for quite some time now, I've come back with a bang. Literally. Like curly, black hair with blonde highlights type of bang.

That's right people, I've highlighted my hair! And it looks epic, if I do say so myself. Granted, I practically had a heart-attack after the first wash, I've really come to like it now. My parents are beyond super! Like, I have my exams in four days, yet they allowed me to highlight my hair! My mom colored her hair a deep burgundy while I opted for the lighter shades, and I'm pretty happy, alright :D

I love, love, love it!

And now, getting back to the grind of things, I've got my exams in two days for a whole week, now :( Words can't convey my anxiety, I tell you!

However, after two weeks, I'm off to India for a holiday in the North! It's going to be the first time I've actually seen the North of India, and I'm pretty excited. Especially since there's going to be a huge birthday party to celebrate my cousin's one year. I heard it's going to be pretty cold, I wonder if it'll snow. Seeing as how I've never seen snow before...

That's all for now then. Hopefully I'll survive this week. Hopefully.


left

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, drop a line or two.